Joys of Compounding Chapter 7:The Virtues of Philanthropy and Good Karma
- Develop a trusteeship attitude towards wealth.
Pursuit of happiness has to do with an internal journey of learning to know ourselves and an external journey of service of others.
- Charles Collier
- It is never too early to start giving and helping others.
- It doesn’t matter where you are, or if you have a little to give or a lot to give, something happens to your heart when you share with others. Something that changes you for the better.
Karma is like a Big Snowball
- The smallest good act tends to take a whole circle and returns to bless you with positive things in your life.
- Ask yourself, at the end of each day, “Did I do at least one good act to help someone today?”
Read this post and more on my Typeshare Social Blog