- I am going to try to teach you what I have learned about selling by mail, getting and staying healthy, how to get along with people, and, in general, how to have a good life without getting yourself all screwed up. There will also be stuff about sex, drugs and rock and roll!
- Road work is walking, jogging and running. Do about one hour of road work every day of the week except Sunday. Do your road work right after you get out of bed.
- Get out of bed, (early) wash your face, brush your teeth, use the bathroom, etc., and then, eat a piece of fruit (banana is the best) and then hit the street!
- Walk, run, jog. Keep moving for about 1/2 hour and then turn around and come back.
- After about forty minutes, your brain begins to secrete what some people refer to as “survival chemicals”, beta-endorphins and norepinephrine.
- Please get me a copy of “The Joy of Running” by Theodore Kostrubala.
This post was created with Typeshare